How We Are Different
We are open for drop-offs and pick-ups between 7:00am-6:30pm Monday-Friday. We want to make it easy for you to do business with us, and we don't think it's fair to limit your ability to come and go as you please.
- We limit playgroups to a maximum of 5-8 dogs per group and we stay in the play yard with your dog, so he is never left unattended in a group.
- We do not charge extra for administering your dog's medication.
- We can feed your dog's own food while he's here; just bring in a ziploc baggie with his name on it.
- We encourage you to bring your dog's bedding and toys along with him so that he will be more comfortable during his stay.
- Your dog will go OUTDOORS to potty and play...Of course, we also have indoor play areas for use during inclement weather; but your dog gets to potty outside in the fresh air! We have playground toys and equipment, swimming pools in the summer, and shade covers installed for your dog's comfort outside.
- We do not leave your dog in a group all day. It is important that he gets rest time throughout the day, so we rotate your dog from playgroup to naptime, throughout the day.
- And if you do not want your dog to participate in any play sessions, but just need a safe place for him to hang out while you work, your dog will still get just as much time outside as every other dog; he just goes into a separate pen with a ball or a Kong toy, and we rotate a person into the pen to play with him or just to snuggle.
We can accommodate special needs such as:
- following a spay/neuter operation
- dogs with hotspots, etc. who need to wear a cone
- dogs with physical restrictions or other physical issues
- dogs with seizure disorders
- Whatever you need, just ask!